POLICIES & TERMS
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
All firearm and ammunition sales are final. Returns cannot be accepted for firearms and ammunition. To process a return for a non-firearm or ammunition item, you may return the item directly to our store. No cash or check will be provided for any return or cancellation, only in-store credit
Cancelled and returned orders may be subject to a 10% restock fee.
There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes. Students can reschedule their missed class for a fee of $25.00 for all traditional in-person classes, and $50.00 for private lessons.
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check your local and state regulations before ordering. By purchasing a firearm, you certify that you will abide by the following safety rules:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use
- Always know your target and what is beyond it.
By purchasing a firearm, you affirm the following:
- You are not prohibited by Federal or State law or local ordinance, from receiving firearms or ammunition.
- You are at least 18 years of age if purchasing any long guns or long gun ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age if purchasing a handgun or an ATF defined “Other” firearm or ammunition for use in handguns.
- You are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm.
- You are not under indictment in any court for a felony or any crime for which the judge could sentence you to over one year.
- You have not been convicted of a felony in any court, or any crime, for which the judge could have sentenced you to more than one year, even if your sentence was shorter.
- You are not a fugitive from justice
- You are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated mentally defective or have not been committed to a mental institution.
- You have not been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- You have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.