POLICIES & TERMS
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
All sales of ammunition, firearms, clothing, memberships, gift cards, and sale items are final and non-refundable. All other unopened and unused items with a receipt may be refunded if returned within 30 days of purchase (all electronics, optics, hearing protection, etc. that have been opened will not be refunded). Merchandise returned within 30 days, but without a receipt, or after 30 days will be issued a store credit as long as sale can be located in our system. Merchandise may not be returned after 90 days of purchase.
There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes. Students can reschedule their missed class as they have provided notice in advance. If they have not provided an advance notice, there will be a $25 fee for missed classes and $50 for missed private lessons.
All special order firearms must be paid in full at the time of order. Orders not picked up within 180 days will be cancelled and no refund will be provided. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all cancelled orders. Any order that has been submitted for a background check can NOT be cancelled. New firearms purchased by Best Shot are generally covered by the manufacturer warranty. If a firearm is in need of repair, the manufacturer should be contacted directly for instructions on how to return the firearm back to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Layaways are available for in-store inventory only. Layaways require a minimum 50% Deposit. The remaining amount must be paid within 30 Days. Should the remaining balance not be paid or the layaway cancelled there will be a 25% restocking fee assessed.
All firearm transfers that are not picked up within 30 days will incur a $50.00 per month storage fee. FIREARM TRANSFERS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 180 DAYS WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF BEST SHOT.
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
All completed gunsmith work that is not picked up within 30 days of notice of completion will incur a $50.00 per month storage fee. Most gunsmithing/armorers work requires a minimum of 1-2 weeks, and longer if parts are to be backordered.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check your local and state regulations before ordering. By purchasing a firearm, you certify that you will abide by the following safety rules:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use
- Always know your target and what is beyond it.
By purchasing a firearm, you affirm the following:
- You are not prohibited by Federal or State law or local ordinance, from receiving firearms or ammunition.
- You are at least 18 years of age if purchasing any long guns or long gun ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age if purchasing a handgun or an ATF defined “Other” firearm or ammunition for use in handguns.
- You are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm.
- You are not under indictment in any court for a felony or any crime for which the judge could sentence you to over one year.
- You have not been convicted of a felony in any court, or any crime, for which the judge could have sentenced you to more than one year, even if your sentence was shorter.
- You are not a fugitive from justice
- You are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated mentally defective or have not been committed to a mental institution.
- You have not been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- You have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.